Welcome to my Team Fusion Review article. Perhaps you’ve been approached by someone that wants you to join Team Fusion.
Or maybe you’ve seen people posting about Team Fusion on Facebook or other social media sites, and you’re wondering what all the hype is about.
This might even be your first time hearing about Team Fusion, and you’re just curious.
In this Team Fusion Review article, I’ll provide you with an insider’s look into Team Fusion.
I’ve been a part of Team Fusion for over eight months now.
Since I’ve been so active with the Team and business, I believe my review will paint an accurate picture for you to examine.
My review of Team Fusion will consist of a few parts:
- First, I’m going to explain in detail what Team Fusion is and how it was created.
- Second, I’ll write about my experiences being a part of Team Fusion.
- Finally, you’ll learn about the perceived pros and cons of Team Fusion…which will make this Team Fusion Review compete.
Now that you have a brief overview on the material I’m going to share with you, let’s dive right into the story behind Team Fusion.
Team Fusion Review – Mark Davenport
The story of how Team Fusion was created fascinates me. I love stories…and this one is totally epic.
Years ago, a man named Mark Davenport – after having grown Europe’s largest direct marketing company to almost half a billion dollars a year – decided to sell the company and retire.
To retire in style, this 40-year-old entrepreneur moved to Dubai, a place many refer to as a “Desert Paradise.”
Not long after his retirement, he was training for a triathlon, and as you know, this type of training is very hard on the body…especially for someone in their 40’s.
Mark Davenport was having issues with pain and soreness from training, and one of his friends gave him a free sample of a natural supplement to try.
After using the product, he had extraordinary results.
The results were so life-changing, and so fast, that he decided to research the company that made the products – which is a direct selling company named Kyani.
Team Fusion Review – Kyani
Kyani is an international nutraceutical company that has been around for over a decade. Kyani is in over 60 countries.
Kyani is famous for their “Triangle of Health,” which is comprised of three natural superfood products taken daily that act in a synergistic way.
Mark Davenport loved the Kyani products after trying them.
Especially the Kyani Nitro FX product.
Kyani Nitro FX contains Certified Organic Noni Concentrate – a fruit that grows in Hawaii – which increases the body’s natural production of nitric oxide.
Nitric oxide provides humans with a superabundance of health benefits, a few of which are:
- Pain relief
- Decreased inflammation
- Increased energy and endurance
Team Fusion Review – Brain of an Entrepreneur
Upon researching Kyani, Mark Davenport realized a few important things. The first realization was that the products were very powerful.
Another realization was that Kyani – although very popular in Europe and Asia – had virtually no footprint in the U.S. – despite being in the country for eight years at that point in time.
Are you seeing where I’m going with this?
If it’s one thing I know about entrepreneurs, it’s this…
We are ALWAYS thinking of business ideas.
Our brains can’t stop.
Thus, when Mark Davenport found a life-changing product that was basically unheard of in America (less than 1% market penetration), his entrepreneur brain would not let him stay retired.
Team Fusion Reviews – Scott Boulch
To make a long story short, Mark Davenport ended up reaching out to an internet marketing guru by the name of Scott Boulch.
After watching a video of Scott Boulch, Mark Davenport knew this was the man he wanted to partner with in his new business venture.
The picture below is of Soctt Bouch (on the right) and I on the 2016 Kyani Executive Trip.
Once these two masterminds met each other, as well as the founders of Kyani – Kirk Hansen and Carl Taylor – Team Fusion quickly took off.
Here is a bullet-point breakdown of major events that occurred:
- Scott Boulch was hired by Kyani to create something called “Kyani Social,” which is a website that gives Distributors access to online marketing tools to grow their business.
- Scott Boulch created something called the Team Fusion app, which helps Distributors grow their business by leveraging smart phones.
- Scott Boulch and Mark Davenport shared their vision for “Team Fusion” with two of Scott’s friends – James Bradford and Brandon Stevens – who had network marketing experience.
- The four entrepreneurs took massive action, and Team Fusion started growing faster than any other Team in the history of the network marketing industry.
Team Fusion Reviews – Dallas Blows Up
In the summer of 2014, Team Fusion was born. Since Scott Boulch lived in Dallas, Texas, that is where Team Fusion was launched.
James Bradford and Brandon Stevens started sharing the idea of the Team Fusion/Kyani project with friends, family members, co-workers, and acquaintances.
They shared samples of the health products as well – and pretty soon tens of thousands of individuals were becoming Kyani Distributors and part of Team Fusion.
Within just two years time, Team Fusion had over 100,000 Distributors in the organization.
Why did things grow so quickly?
I believe it was due to these main reasons:
- Powerful health products that filled a need in an era of fast food and high-stress lifestyles.
- Extraordinary vision and leadership.
- The “Done For You Mode,” which is the Team Fusion patented system that makes the recruiting and customer acquisition process very simple, efficacious, and easily duplicated.
The Done For You Model is truly one-of-a-kind in the industry.
Never in the history of the profession have so many people joined a network marketing Team in such a short amount of time.
Better still…as a result of the Team Fusion Done For You Model, a massive amount of people without previous experience are hitting top positions in the company of Kyani.
Team Fusion Reviews – My Experiences
Now would be a good time to mention that prior to Kyani and Team Fusion, I was anti-network marketing.
I was making six figures of mostly passive income from blogging, and when my friend approached me about Team Fusion, I didn’t want anything to do with it.
Nine months later I gave Team Fusion and Kyani an honest evaluation as a favor to my friend.
I’m so glad I did.
After 32 hours of my own research on Team Fusion and Kyani, I literally couldn’t say no.
I wanted to say no…but I couldn’t.
As a successful entrepreneur and a specialist in online marketing, supplements, health, and home-based businesses, this opportunity was the perfect fit for me.
It has now been a little over eight months since I became a part of Team Fusion and Kyani.
In three months, I hit a position in Kyani called Sapphire, which pays on average $1,561 a month in residual income.
Click here to see a legal document that shows how much Kyani Distributors are making at each position in the company.
The money is great, but the best part for me is helping friends and family earn residual income and increase their health.
Here are some of the main reasons I love Team Fusion:
- Leadership – Leaders like Mark Davenport, Scott Boulch, James Bradford, Brandon Stevens, David Nieves, Amy Sever, Steve Sever, Brad Parkhill, Matt Parkhill, Dana Haper, and many others make Team Fusion run smoothly and with integrity.
- DFY’s – Every Tuesday night, in areas such as Dallas, Houston, San Diego, Boston, Phoenix, etc., there are 60-minute presentations that go over the products and business opportunity. I get to see my Team there and hang out with positive, like-minded people, and I can bring guests there for free to see the presentation.
- Regionals – Once a month, on a Saturday, Team Fusion puts on trainings that are only $25. These events provide you with the skills and mindset training necessary to grow your business.
- Facebook Group – Team Fusion has a Facebook group where we welcome new members and provide recognition for achievements. It’s a very positive group.
- Culture – Being a part of this environment is conducive for success in business and in life in general. The culture of Team Fusion is all about family, health, wealth, impacting lives, living up to your potential, and helping others.
- Family – Team Fusion is a family. We lift each other up and we leave no one behind. I’ve met so many amazing people since I became a part of Team Fusion. I have life-long friends that push me to reach for the stars.
Team Fusion Reviews – Devil’s Advocate
Okay, now that I’ve gone over all the benefits of Team Fusion, I’d like to play the other side and tell you about the most common complaints I hear.
Here is the breakdown:
- Some people think Team Fusion is too much “hype.” I even have people in my own downline who say this. And on rare occasions – I think it as well (just being honest).
- My biggest issue (and others have it as well) is that Team Fusion focuses a lot on the Done For You Model and the free Team Fusion mobile app – but there is not as much focus on the science behind the health products. Team Aloha, another Team within the company of Kyani – goes deep into the health benefits of the products.
That’s really it. You won’t hear too much negative stuff about Team Fusion.
And most of the negative feedback is from people that aren’t in Team Fusion, or even in the profession of network marketing in general.
Basically, a lot of people are like I was…
Ignorant on the power of network marketing.
Team Fusion Reviews – Conclusion
Well that pretty much sums up my Team Fusion Review article. I hope that it helped you gain some insight as to whether or not Team Fusion is a good fit for you.
I really enjoyed writing this article.
I’m very passionate about Team Fusion and Kyani, as I’m sure you could tell.
Oh and I almost forgot to mention…
The name “Team Fusion” refers to the system being a fusion of the three most powerful marketing channels: online marketing, retail marketing, and network marketing.
It’s not a perfect system, but the amount and magnitude of benefits I’ve received from being a part of Team Fusion is truly phenomenal.
Here are two articles that supplement this one well:
- How To Make Six Figures With The Free “Team Fusion” Moblie App
- Kyani Review – Does it Really Work? Or is it a Scam?
If you have any questions or comments about other Team Fusion Reviews or mine, please post them in the comment box below.